SEPTENI HOLDINGS CO.,LTD.
Koki Sato Representative Director
SEPTENI HOLDINGS CO., LTD. (hereinafter “the Company”) will handle the personal information of customers (including subscribers to services operated by the Company) and business partners as set out below.
１．Personal information subject to disclosure
We may disclose personal information that falls under any of the information specified below.
- Information on contracts between customers or business partners and the Company (e.g. memoranda concerning the undertaking or outsourcing of operations and non-disclosure)
- Contact information for communication with customers and business partners
- Information on the Company’s executives, employees and job applicants (including information on health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, tax affairs, and procedures for workers’ compensation insurance concerned with statutory procedural processing and information necessary for remuneration, personnel appraisals and screening, welfare and the Company’s other operational implementation.
２．Purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
The Company will disclose personal information subject to disclosure for the purposes specified below.
- Conclusion of contracts with customers or business partners (including membership registration on the website run by the Company)
- Treatment of requests from customers and business partners and implementation of contractual obligations with them
- Contacting of customers and business partners
- Information on exhibitions, seminars, products and services of the Company and its group companies
- Implementation of statutory procedures and welfare and other necessary operations concerning the Company’s executives, employees and job applicants
３．Purposes of use of personal information other than that stipulated above
The Company may be commissioned to engage in applications for job opportunities, personnel and labor management, accounting, information systems management and other operations amid its control of the whole group companies, and will handle the personal information within the scope necessary to fulfill the commissioned operations.
４．Provision to third parties
The Company will not offer the personal information of customers and business partners to any third party, except where its disclosure is pursuant to laws and ordinances or where the Company has obtained prior approval from the customer or business partner concerned with the information.
５．Outsourcing of personal information
The Company may outsource the operations of handling the personal information of customers and business partners to outsiders. In this event, the Company will conclude non-disclosure agreements with them to ensure that the personal information will be under proper management.
For inquiries, complaints, consultations on the handling of personal information provided, or different requests (for notification of the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, denial of use or provision or equivalent; hereinafter referred to as “disclosure or other of personal information”), please contact the Personal Information Contact Center. It will provide information on the procedures for the disclosure or other of personal information.
Privacy Consultation Desk
- Company name :
- SEPTENI HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- Contact :
- Secretary general of Information Security bureau
- Location :
- Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower, 8-17-1 Nishishinjuku Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- E-mail :
- Consultation desk hours :
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays (except the New Year's holiday period and other holidays designated by the Company)
Authorized personal information protection organization
The Company has established a Personal Information Contact Center to receive inquiries, complaints and others from customers. In the event that you have a question about or are dissatisfied with the Company’s response and where it needs to be resolved, if it is unclear whether your personal information is handled by the Company, or in other cases, please contact the following directly.
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Japan Information Processing Development Center (JIPDEC)
- Location :
- Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan
- TEL :
- +81-3-5860-7565 +81-120-700-799
- Date of establishment
- April 1,2002
- Date of revision
- February 1,2015
- Handling of Personal Information